Way Future offers a large variety of support services, With a high focus and passion for delivering Culturally and linguistically diverse clients.
If you would like to book a consultation with one our dedicated support team members, please Contact us today.
Please click each service to expand for more information
For participant’s to have the confidence and capacity to lead their plan, with the ongoing need for connection based supports reduced as a participant builds their capacity including, but not limited to:
- Understand the plan: assist the participant to understand their plan, the role of the broader systems of support, and the purpose of funded supports.
- Connection to broader system of support: assist the participant by linking to the broader systems of supports.
- Establish Supports: assist the participant to identify and consider support options.
- Coach, Refine, Reflect: Assist the participant through challenges that come up. Helps participant prepare for review and report on achieved participant outcomes.
Support Coordination: Coordination of Supports
To assist strengthening a participant’s ability to design and the build their supports with an emphasis on linking the broader systems of support across a complex service delivery environment.
Providing Coordination of Supports is so that a participant’s capacity and ability to design, develop and implement their supports is sustained and includes, but is not limited to:
- Connection: assist the participant to develop knowledge, experience and connections with the community and broader systems of support.
- Support Design: works together with participant to understand plan funding and its purpose. Support Coordinator will understand the participant’s confidence and skills, and helps participant identify what they want from services. Will develop and design support solutions to meet participant outcomes.
- Establish Supports: assist the participant to identify and consider support options, and link the participant to the broader systems of supports.
- Where practical creates a supports and action plan to facilitate the participant to implement their plan.
- Crisis: Assistance to resolve points of crisis and developing capacity and resilience in the participant’s network.
- Coach, Refine, Reflect: Coach the participant through challenges that come up. Helps participant prepare for review and report on achieved participant outcomes.
Specialist Support Coordination
Is delivered utilising an expert or specialist approach, necessitated by specific high complex needs or high level risks in a participant’s situation. Delivered in a time limited, outcomes focused manner to meet the individual needs of the participant’s circumstances. To address highly complex barriers impacting on the ability to implement a aprticipants plan, and to reduce complexity in the participant’s support environment in the context of broader systems of support.
complexities and barriers affecting a participant’s capacity and ability to implement their plan is reduced, and may be replaced by support coordination in subsequent plans. Specialist Support Coordination may also involve development of an intervention plan which will be put in place by disability support workers.
household tasks that the participant is not able to undertake.
aims to reduce and manage behaviours of concern.